Gouk & Sullivan (BOP) Limited for Armature Winding and Electrical Engineering - Kawerau - New Zealand.

History


Gouk & Sullivan was established in Auckland in 1931 by Eric Gouk and Basil Sullivan. Today, we are still a New Zealand owned company that is managed by our shareholders.



Gouk & Sullivan (BOP) Ltd. was established in Kawerau, Bay of Plenty to service the Tasman Pulp & Paper Plant in 1999. An on-site workshop was supplied by Fletcher Challenge Tasman Ltd who required a reliable team of tradesmen to service and repair electric motors, and to be available at short notice to carry out emergency breakdown work. 



Today the company has expanded to a larger off-site workshop with a full range of services to meet the needs of our increased customer base which extends across New Zealand and overseas.